Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beyond Expectation



Dear Friends

I write you this email because I feel I am indebted to say thank you
for your prayers and the result of the crusade.  As had planned,
crusades and home crusades were conducted in 10 places in Kalay valley
on January 14-28, 2011.  Pr. Kim and his three friends from the United
States joined the meeting on January 21, 2011.  Forty souls were
expected to win at the end of the meeting.  However, unbelievably, 100
souls decided to join the Remnant Church of Jesus Christ. 96 souls
took baptism at the fish pond of Elder Kim Ngo, Gyothonpin.  Unavoided
health problem and circumstances, 4 souls were absent  but Pr. Timothy
Muna Paul, Upper Myanmar Local Mission president and Pr. Moe Khaing,
Kalay district leader, will baptize them on February 3, 2011 at the
same place.
I post baptismal pictures in the attachment file because I know that
you will enjoy seeing the pictures of His precious. I also post the
picture of the tour who will take baptism on February 3, 2011.

Your fellow humble colleague in His vineyard,

Kap Lian Thang

No comments: